|Go to the Team CJ Cafe!|
The All New Team CJ Cafe!
We host the Team CJ Cafe on the classicjaguar.com domain to encourage Jaguar enthusiasts around the globe to interact with one another and share their collective enthusiasm for the great Jaguar marque.
Feel free to ask your Jaguar related questions in this forum. As time permits, the Team CJ Cafe will be attended either by myself or one of my Team CJ technicians. Although we will try to answer any technical questions you may have, we would also encourage everyone to jump in with your own views, opinions and advice.
There are very few rules in the Team CJ Cafe, as follows:
That's it - only 6 simple rules!
- Please keep the subject matter Jaguar (or at least classic car) related
- Please keep the conversation polite and respect your fellow man regardless of race, creed, religion, gender....or model of classic car owned ;-)
- You and you alone are responsible for the accuracy or legal implications of any posting or statement you might make in the Team CJ Cafe
- Classic Jaguar accepts no responsibility for the content of any posting appearing in the Team CJ Cafe, even if the author is an officer, employee or agent of Classic Jaguar
- We will not tolerate inappropriate behaviour or conduct and will ban future postings from anyone who cannot abide by the Team CJ Cafe rules
- Signature lines must not include links to commercial websites
- Access agreement for classicjaguar.com generally
Now, let's chat about some of the greatest cars that were ever built.............
Regards to all,