E Type 2+2
Model: E Type 2+2
Custom bodywork and paint
- Converted to a Ford 302 V8 motor and C4 automatic transmission
- Custom paint job with ghost flames on the hood
- Just had the following work completed - rebuilt transmission w/warranty, rebuilt fuel tank w/lifetime warranty, replaced all hoses and gaskets around tank, new front brake calipers, new front brake pads, new brake light switch, new battery, new starter, new ignition coil, 5 point seatbelts installed, all 4 mounts holding the rear to the body replaced, cooling fan rewired, new accelerator pump on the carburetor, new air filter and spark plugs
- The interior is dark blue, and is only fair - the front seats need to be recovered
- The center console is a little loose
- All gauges work, except the clock.
- The horn does not work, and the left turn signal is sporadic (right works fine)
- The odometer shows 34,500 miles - not know whether this is original or not
- The body is in very good shape. There is no rust on the car, and the undercarriage is solid, as is the trunk floor.
- After all this work that has been done to it, it runs very strong. It has lots of power, and draws lots of attention.
- The car is best described as a really nice, really unique driver. Probably not for the Jag purist, but if someone wants to be different, it's a great car.
- Asking $12,500
- Possible partial trade for a Cobra replica
- Please contact the owner by email at: Klayfish@aol.com
Other E Types for sale