V12 E Type roadster
CJ fleet vehicle for sale
Model: V12 E Type roadster
This vehicle is now sold!
- British racing green with tan interior
- Hardtop included (black)
- Completely rust free E Type - ask the experts at Classic Jaguar!
- Low recorded mileage 34,700 - possibly original, although cannot be verified
- One (original) owner prior to my acquisition in May 2003
- Original interior is excellent with nice patina
- Strong running V12, compression tested at or about factory specs
- Fuel/exhaust diagnostics at or better than factory specs
- Automatic transmission
- Paint quality is only about a 6 out of 10
- Presentable, but old and showing a number of minor dings and scratches
- Recent mechanical work includes:
- Rebuilt IRS, with new shocks, splined hubs, bearings and bushings
- Rebuilt differential and rear calipers
- AC serviced and working very well
- Water pump replaced
- New Wilwood calipers on front
- New cross-drilled and slotted rotors all round
- New brake master cylinder
- Rebuilt brake booster
- Major carb overhaul, all four carbs completely rebuilt by Classic Jaguar
- New Crane ignition system, including rebuilt distributor
- New plugs and wires
- New rear transmission mount and muffler mounts
- Factory original wire wheels installed
- New Pirelli P4000 Z rates tires installed
- New dash pad installed
- New Radio/CD/MP3 player installed
Most of the above mentioned mechanical work was completed by me with the assistance of Classic Jaguar technicians. Original owners manual and other documents included. A number of original spare parts also included.
Selling due to second kid arriving! She is an excellent cruising E Type and will be missed!
For further information please contact Steve Cline at (512) 294 4742.